You MUST use a licensed Waste Disposal Company to empty a Septic Tank/Cess Pool or Sewage Treatment plant.
BG Pearce Ltd provides the following services: –
- Septic Tank, Cess Pool, Fat trap, Grease trap and treatment plant emptying
- Tractor and tanker used to enable field access, if applicable
- All types of septic tank /pipe repairs undertaken
- Complete new tank installations
- Reminder service every 12 months in line with recommendations – to prevent costly damage and unexpected problems
- Records kept on computer database for life
- Waste transfer note always provided
Please do not hesitate to contact us for our competitive prices.
You need to check access is ok for a Tractor and tanker, (it needs to be wide enough for a vehicle 8 foot 6 (2.5 metres wide.) If a milk lorry goes past then we should be able to as well.
The maximum length of pipe we carry is 50 metres. We can get more if needed but there will be an additional charge.
We cover most areas of Devon including; Exeter, Clyst St Mary, Whimple, Exmouth, Lympstone, Kenn, Kennford, Ashton, Christow, Tedburn St Mary, Whitestone, Cheriton Bishop, Bridford, Dunsford, Moretonhampstead, Chagford, Throwleigh, Whiddon Down, South Zeal, Belstone, Okehampton, Northlew, Hatherleigh, Inwardleigh, Folly Gate, North Tawton, Spreyton, Bow, Copplestone, Morchard Bishop, Zeal Monochorum, Down St Mary, Winkleigh, Lapford, Eggesford, Chulmleigh, Crediton, Sandford, Shobrooke, Cheriton Fitzpaine, Stockleigh Pomeroy, Shute, Newton St Cyres, Brapford Speke, Upton Pyne, Cowley, Stoke Canon, Broadclyst, Poltimore, Bradninch, Cullompton, Tiverton, Bickleigh and any other areas in between or nearby.